Cosplay Influencer Program
We understand that a lot of hard work goes into cosplay and we want to provide a platform that puts in hard work for you. The goal of our Cosplay Influencer Program is to help you reach a greater audience with your craft through organic engagements, opportunities, and getting your content in front of people who would appreciate it.
Our mission is to provide the resources and support you need to facilitate your success.
- Priority consideration for video content projects relating to cosplay
- Priority consideration for special event participation
- Social media content engagement and boosting
- Free personalized media kit
- Access to educational materials and resources
- Brand strategy support
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
How it Works
01Tell us more about your cosplay journey with our application form (below). Registration is completely free and there are no subscription fees or hidden costs!
02If selected, a Program Leader will reach out to you with on-boarding materials and welcome you into the program.
03Continue working on your cosplays and posting on social media as you normally do and be available for any program-related projects, collaboration opportunities, and cosplay-related events. More importantly, be ready to learn and grow.
04Stay actively engaged with the H.A.G Entertainment brand and the other program members (there might even been free merch and event tickets in it for you).
Though participation in the program is not directly paid, there are opportunities to generate revenue or earn other benefits that contain monetary value.
- Opportunity to participate in paid cosplay-focused campaigns
- Affiliate code to earn commission on merchandise
- Free swag on anniversaries
- Discounts on H.A.G merchandise
- Discounted tickets to H.A.G events and possibility to receive complimentary tickets
- Discounts on premium professional services
Enjoy these extra benefits!
- Official badge to place on your website or profile
- Assigned a special role in our Discord server
- Placement in our influencer directory (coming soon)
- Program acceptance social media announcement graphics
- Interview-style editorial profile for our website
Please be sure you meet all of our eligibility requirements below before you apply.
- Familiarity with cosplaying and basic understanding of related disciplines (costume design and production, prop making, costume makeup and hair styling, etc)
- Age 18 or older
- United States citizen and resident
- Fluent in English
- In-home content creation equipment and setup
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Photo and video editing a plus