What kinds of ad formats do you accept?
Currently, we support the following types of ad formats:
Your ad is a word or group of words that are linked to a website/product within an article/post.
Your ad is a link outside of an article (ex: on a widget, or directly on the homepage, or on the sidebar or footer).
An image that is within an article. For example, a hardware review blog has an image, and that image links to a site where the product may be purchased.
An image that is placed outside of an article (ex: in the footer, sidebar, etc).
You provide us with an article and we publish it.
Sponsored Post (written by us)
We write an article about your product or service.
We currently do not offer “background image” ads, homepage takeovers, or pop-ups.
What kind of products/websites can I advertise?
We will not link out to websites or products that are opposed to our brand philosophies or may pose harm or confusion to our visitors.
The following sites, products, and services are strictly prohibited:
- Sites that do not offer an English translation.
- Sites flagged by browser security measures as “unsafe”.
- Sites that attempt to deceive users or phish for personal information.
- Sites that promote explicit pornography or violence including adult video sites, forums, etc.
- Sites or companies that have received overwhelming complaints on various credibility platforms such as TrustPilot, BBB, etc.
- Sites selling products that appear to be illegally obtained or counterfeit.
- Sites in which advertisements disrupt the user experience such as numerous pop-ups, flashing elements, etc.
What are your rates?
Our rates are very flexible and competitive. For sponsored posts, rates are flexible based on article length. Volume discounts may also be applied. At this stage, we do not have a self-serve system, so please use the Inquiry Form tab for any inquiries.