Music Influencer Program
Our Music Influencer Program is an exclusive program for only the most promising talent that have shown dedication to their craft and commitment to growth. The goal of the program is to equip our members with the resources, platform, and opportunities to continue to build their audiences.
Our mission is to provide the resources and support you need to facilitate your success.
- Priority consideration for music projects
- Priority consideration for live performance opportunities
- Social media content engagement and boosting
- Free personalized media kit
- Access to educational materials and resources
- Brand strategy support
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
How it Works
01Tell us more about your music career with our application form (below). Registration is completely free and there are no subscription fees or hidden costs!
02If selected, a Program Leader will reach out to you with on-boarding materials and welcome you into the program.
03Continue making music and posting about it on social media as you normally do and be available for any program-related projects and collaboration opportunities. More importantly, be ready to learn and grow.
04Stay actively engaged with the H.A.G Entertainment brand and the other program members (there might even been free merch and event tickets in it for you).
Though participation in the program is not directly paid, there are opportunities to generate revenue or earn other benefits that contain monetary value.
- Opportunity to participate in paid music projects
- Affiliate code to earn commission on merchandise
- Free swag on anniversaries
- Discounts on H.A.G merchandise
- Discounted tickets to H.A.G events and possibility to receive complimentary tickets
- Discounts on premium professional services
Enjoy these extra benefits!
- Official badge to place on your website or profile
- Assigned a special role in our Discord server
- Placement in our influencer directory (coming soon)
- Program acceptance social media announcement graphics
- Interview-style editorial profile for our website
Please be sure you meet all of our eligibility requirements below before you apply.
- Established collection of original music
- Music available on credible distribution platforms (Spotify is a must)
- Age 18 or older
- United States citizen and resident
- Fluent in English
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Video editing a plus
- Music production and audio engineering a plus