Voice Actor Talent Pool
H.A.G Entertainment offers a variety of opportunities to those who join our voice talent pool.
Whether you’re an experienced or novice voice actor, we have opportunities to help you in your career.
- Join an exclusive roster of voice talent
- No subscription fee or hidden costs
- Opportunities for paid work
- Networking and special guest appearance opportunities
- No unfair audition practices
How it Works
01Tell us more about your experience with our application form (below). Registration is completely free and there are no subscription fees or hidden costs!
02Our team of sales agents, marketing professionals and project managers will work with new and existing clients that may be looking to add VO work to their projects.
03Should VO work be needed, we’ll present the client with a catalog of audio samples based on the project needs.
04If the client is interested in your sample, we’ll first check your availability and then send you project specifications if availability allows.
Please review the program eligibility below before submitting an application.
- Age 18 or older
- Authorized to work in the United States (US citizen or work visa holder)
- Fluent in English (all projects will be in English)
- Ability to record remotely (in-home studio)
Types of Projects
H.A.G Entertainment supports many brand partners and clients related to nerd culture. We also actively support members of our Blerd Business Network, many of whom could use voice acting talent in their works and campaigns.
- Literary dramatization (comic books, graphic novels, novels)
- Marketing and advertising videos
- Crowdfunding campaign introduction videos
- Instructional/educational video resources
- Videogame character voice acting
Be sure that all audio files accompanying your application meet the listed specifications.
- Mono or stereo files
- WAV format, 44.1kHz or 48kHz, or
- MP3 format, 128kbps and above 16 or 24 bit
- Maximum length of two minutes
- Audio may not exceed -16 RMS
- Audio may not peak 0.1dB
- No plugins used within your recording